Organisation handbooks contain all compatible organisational rules in writing and set graphics. Here, both the structure and flow of an organisation are displayed.
Organisation handbooks quickly become obsolete. This process begins immediately after publication. In no later than ten years, the guide lines are in fundamental need of revision: instructions are contradictory, technical and other new developments are not taken into account and clarity is lost.
Instructions are no longer MaRisk Compliant
As a result, the guide lines lose their central purpose and they are not read any more. Finally, the written rules no longer meet the requirements of MaRisk.
Analysis to optimise your organization handbook
In a period of 6-8 weeks, we analyse the entire written order of your institute on:
- need for revision through duplications and inconsistencies and
- missing and unnecessary rules according to MaRisk.
- In addition, we develop a proposal for revision.
The arxes-tolina short analysis provides
- Documentation of the need for action based on the “traffic light principle”
- Proposals for the restructuring of your organisation handbooks
- Recommendations for an editorial process for sustainable care
- A custom project plan for implementing the recommendations
Are you interested in our service in the field of organisation and processes? Do not hesitate to send an e-mail or to give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 30 26 47 45 - 7788