Employees commute between different branches, customers and their homeoffice. They use mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to have access to information coming from databases, CRM systems or their email accounts.
In this context the use of private devices rises – keyword bring your own device (byod). The connection between mobile devices and enterprise resources is a technical as well as an organisational challenge.
Opportunities and risks
- efficient access to enterprise resources
- higher level of availability
- higher level of productivity
- better motivation of your employees
- security risks through malware on private devices
- big effort for access controlling
What we can do for you
Together we develop a tailored mobile devices management system for your individual requirements:
- We plan a suitable IT security architecture as well as a comprehensive user management.
- We design a cost value analysis and give you advice on the base of our experience from countless projects.
- We give you advice in suitable hardware and software components and implement them in your IT infrastructure.
- We accompany and support you during the enterprise-wide rollout.
- central professional device management
- skalable integration in your IT infrastructure
- efficient applikation and update management
- reliable use of all relevant enterprise resources
- guaranteed security of the sensible enterprise data
- secure integration of private devices
- also available as cloud solution
Do you have questions regarding our mobile device management solutions? Do not hesitate to send an e-mail or to give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +49 (0)30 - 460 63 - 111