Pfändung 2 (Garnishment 2) is market leader in the electronic garnishment processing in Germany. With tolina software, about 10 million garnishments are processed in about 250 credit institutes per year.
Interfaces to lots of systems
Lots of back office service providers taking care of the garnishment processing for several institutes are using the tolina program. This clearly indicates the continuous innovation advance and highest efficiency on the market since more than ten years.
Pfändung 2 is equipped with interfaces to the core banking systems of Finanz Informatik, SAP, Sparda-Banks, Targo Bank, Santander Consumer Bank and comdirekt bank.
Function and benefits
- centrally collects all relevant data for seizure processing from the incoming up to the completion in an electronic file
- takes over the disposition of seized accounts
- automatically calculates rankings and delays as well as interests and receivables and controls the payment transactions
- creates the standard documents of the correspondence at the push of a button
- identifies and considers social security benefits with their retention periods
- fully or semi-automatically posts back direct debits
- offers different statistic evaluations
- currently automatizes the problem of the monthly change as only solution on the market
- offers an integrated disposition of debtor's accounts for seizing protection
Drawing optimization potentials
With our optimization package "Pfändung 3.0" you may make your processing even more efficiently. Please find further information here.
Advice on your garnishment processing
Profit from our comprehensive technical and professional knowledge which is based of the experiences of 245 customers who are satisfied with the features of Pfändung 2
Please find more information about our advice services here.
Topic blog about garnishment processing
Professional discussions, surveys and raffles about the topic 'Seizure processing' under the new topic blog www.drittpfändung.de.
Discuss with the persons responsible for seizure in other institutes and experts from commerce and associations.
Are you interested in Pfändung 2? Do not hesitate to send an e-mail or to give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +49 (0)30 - 26 47 45 - 7777
If you have already purchased Pfändung 2 you also may directly contact the technical support in case of questions.